All you need to know about NetEntNetEnt is a leading premium gaming solution provider serving the world’s top online casinos. They have been the pioneer in driving the online casino industry with world-class games powered by cutting-edge technology.
NetEnt games are accessible in almost all online casinos. The games are packed with action, and thanks to the innovations NetEnt brings to online games, they also offer great payouts. NetEnt creates some of the best-known video slot titles, so most online casinos feature them in their welcome promotions, and you can always land some no-deposit free spins on these games at one casino or another.
The iGaming industry is seeing lots of developments, and while it can be hard to keep up with them, NetEnt keeps on being ahead of the curve, putting out some of the best games.
NetEnt was also one of the early adopters when it came to mobile casino games. With mobile devices becoming the number one platform for most players, they made sure you can enjoy the same quality and speed on your phone as on your laptop.
As the market leader, the company has made considerable strides to bringing you the best online gambling experience. NetEnt is always looking to bring the players better games and improved technology, with huge payouts, jackpots and impress you every time they bring out a new game.
Casinos with slots from NetEnt
100 Free spins
150 Free spins
200 Free spins
11 Free spins
20 Free spins
200 Free spins
200 Free spins
20 Free spins
200 Free spins
50 Free spins
A brief history of NetEntFounded in 1996, the company found its roots in the traditional casino what was then Cherryföretagen. In 1963, Rolf Lundstrom and Bill Lindwall founded the AB Restaurang Rouletter. Later in 1968, Spelautomater, founded by Lars Kling and Per Hamberg, entered into a partnership with AB Roulett Konsult. The operations reached a national level, wherein 1972, the name Cherry, together with the Cherry logo, was registered. After decades of successful operations, in 1996, Pontus Lindwall, Bill Lindwall’s son, founded NetEnt. The company became a global leader when online gambling had just taken off in the mid-90s, and the year 2000 saw the launch of the first online casino. NetEnt was then spun off in 2007 and listed on the NGM Equity. In 2009, the company moved to the Stockholm Stock Exchange main list.
A selection of the company’s Milestones
- 2003: The company delivers several casino modules to several customers. Their sales grow consistently, and the company jumps into profitability
- 2004: The company delivers a considerable number of casino modules to some International customers
- 2005: NetEnt is licensed in Malta
- 2007: The company is spun off from Cherry
- 2009: The company moves to Stockholm Stock Exchange main list
- 2010: They launch Gonzo’s Quest game and licensed category 2 on Alderney
- 2011: The company, for the first time, launches mobile games and expands to a newly regulated market, Italy
- 2012: A number of agreements are entered. The Danish market is regulated, and the company gets certification and offers games with a number of customers
- 2013: The company enters agreements with several entities for casino games, and a framework agreement with GTECH
- 2014: NetEnt signs 31 new customer agreements and a collaboration agreement with GameAcount Network. The company develops games solely in HTML5 for the first time – a standard for mobile and desktop. EUR 1 billion market capitalization overshoot at year end
- 2015: The company launches games with several operators in New Jersey, United States. They are granted licenses in Spain, the UK and a good number of operators launched. Their games are available in land-based casinos for the first time
- 2017: The company enters Czech Republic, Mexico, and Serbia regulated markets. They obtain a gaming license in British Columbia (Canada)
What makes NetEnt unique?NetEnt is the pioneer in business intelligence and is the first gaming provider to offer an API to online casinos, enabling them to gamify players’ experiences. This means that it’s now possible for online casino operators to listen and act in real-time to game events, such as big wins, consecutive losses, and rounds played.
Their gamification API revolutionizes the gaming industry and continues to do so as more features keep coming up. Since this API was launched in late 2014, other gaming providers have adopted it as well.
Top played gamesThis company is the symbol of excellence in iGaming and carries on its longstanding history with each game released. 2016 was a good year for the company as it saw the release of the Rock Trilogy games that included the Motorhead, Guns N Roses, and Jimmy Hendrix. The Gun N roses made history the first game ever to offer 5 varying soundtracks and wicked features.
It’s not a surprise that their top played games are Twin Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Dead or Alive, Jack Hammer, Starburst, Guns N Roses, Jack and the Beanstalk, to mention a few.
You also stand a chance to win attractive progressive jackpot games, such as Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune, and Mega Fortune Dreams. These games are known to offer great value to players as the jackpots can be won from a EUR 0.25 bet.
Mobile gamesSince 2015, NetEnt has been committed to releasing the highest quality casino games also on your mobile. You will get the exact same gaming experience on all your devices, and you won’t miss a thing if you decide to play your favourite slots on the go.
Why NetEnt?The answer to this is simple. NetEnt is unique in the gambling industry. The company doesn’t operate a casino of its own and this lets them concentrate on developing quality games for their many clients. Most of their games have proven to be successful, and most trusted 日本 casinos feature their games on their site.
Most popular Netent slots in 日本
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Gonzo’s Gold
- Twin Spin
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Divine Fortune
- Reel Rush
- Aloha Cluster Pays
- Koi Princess
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen